Old & Rare tasting
For years Michiel Wigman has been involved in the Whisky scene and created a vast network of friends and relationships. This all leads to adventures and experiences that Michiel shares with other whisky enthousiasts.
At the Gathering we believe time to enjoying whisky, sharing stories and creating new memories along the way is part of the experience. This tasting will be one to remember. Not only the great selection of whisky but also the unique stories Michiel has to share.
The tasting will start at 11:30 on Sunday the 20th of October.
Michiel selected 5 stunning bottles from his collection to open and share during the tasting. Each of these bottles are high scoring and unique in themselves.
- Aberlour 08 year old – Italian market bottled early 70’s
- Macallan 08 year old – Filli Rinaldi Import – Screw cap
- Talisker 12 year old – Bottled early 80’s (750ml version)
- Glen Grant 1964 – Moon import
- Caol Ila – Zenith Italia – bottled early 80’s