We can understand that there is a lot of information to digest and it can be overwhelming. Below we outlined some of the most asked questions. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if your question is not listed or you are not satisfied with the answer.
The Gathering will take place in the Maassilo, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
The Gathering will take place on the following days:
– Friday 21st of October diner starting at 19:00
– Saturday 22nd of October main event: 12:00 to 18:00
– Sunday 23rd of October main event: 11:00 to 17:00
The entrance to the main event will cost: €29,50 per day or €49,50 for 2 days.
This includes 5 tokens per day and a Whiskybase dram glass which you can take home with you.
That is simple: between 1 and 300 euros per dram. But there is something for everyone. With 2500+ open bottles you can join the Gathering on any budget and try whiskies you have never tasted before.
You can get in touch with us to request the exhibitor information. We do need to know who you are and what you plan to bring to the Gathering.
Currently there is a waiting list to participate and we have setup some criteria:
– your offering should be unique and not comparable with other exhibitors
– a selection of bottles should be submitted in order to check if this would conflict with other exhibitors
– it is great if you want to market your brand but think about why it would be interesting from a visitors perspective to come and meetup with you. Our festival wants to deliver the best possible experience!
All tickets are non-refundable. You can offer your ticket in the whiskybase group on Facebook or ticketswap.com where people will post requests for tickets.
If you have not received your refund please contact email@example.com.
The replacement tickets will be send out in March 2022, make sure to bring the 2022 tickets to the event.