Visiting the Gathering should be fun but there are certain rules and conditions that you have to be aware off. No worries, no legal terminology but in plain english.
What to expect from us?
- We will make sure you have access to a safe location with enough space to walk around and sit if needed.
- Free water is supplied
- We have medical staff on site in case of any medical urgency
- We limit the amount of people to the venue to a maximum of 1000 per day. The venue size (square metres floor space is 2350 square metres).
What if the event is cancelled?
- If in any case the event will be cancelled due to circumstances outside our own control the ticket will be converted into a valid ticket for the next event. We can not offer a refund for the ticket.
- If you are not able to make it to the event, you are not entitled to a refund.
What do we expect from you?
- Bring your happy hat and have fun
- Take care of yourself and friends, drinking too much alcohol is bad for your health but it can be disturbing for other visitors. Just take care and drink better whisky, not more!
- It is not allowed to bring your own alcoholic drinks to the event. Open or closed bottles of alcohol (beer, wine, whisky, rum or any other form of alcohol) are not allowed into the venue without explicit written consent by us: Whiskybase BV. Our staff at the entrance is allowed to deny your access to the venue: Maassilo, Rotterdam without offering a refund.
- By entering the venue during the events on the 22nd and 23rd of October 2022 you give us permission to take photos and/or film you for commercial purposes.